state and local covid-19 requirements are compensable to tribes. tribes have listened to and followed state and local covid-19 actions as tribes have worked to keep their citizens, workers, customers, and visitors safe. that said, state and local actions as to covid-19 have hurt the economies and revenues of tribes. the stop, start, stop, start effects of state and local covid-19 requirements have devastated tribal governmental enterprises. how have tribes sourced the answer to the question of compensation? essential helps governments achieve resilient economies.
- 7 questions for every tribal governing body to consider
- state and local covid-19 requirements are compensable
- covid-19 is not going away — how will governments fund their services and programs?
- significant federal contracting dollars remain unallocated
- tribes are missing out on opportunities for covid-19 relief